March 10, 2010

week in review

We went up to Chris' parents house last weekend. It was a nice relaxing weekend, as usual. Saturday, I decided I wanted to go to the new Babyland General. As a little girl, I LOVED Cabbage Patch Kids and my parents used to take me to the old Babyland General in Cleveland every year. Last year, they built a new, gigantic house about 5 minutes from Charles and Debra's house. It was a nice trip back in time.

       
not world's best picture, but you can see how big it is...




This week at work has been pretty enjoyable. It is nice to have a normal week finally! Tuesday, I left work around 4:30 and was getting on the interstate for trek across the world when, BAM! I hit a hole in the road so hard it made my windshield wipers come on. Needless to say, I had a blowout and had to pull over. Chris was in Stockbridge, Dad was at work, and I was super annoyed. Luckily, Daddy called Robert and Todd to come to my rescue. Here's a thought... what's the good of knowing how to change a tire if you are not strong enough to get the lugnuts off??

No comments: