March 2, 2010

Snow Day!!

Oops... I forgot I was going to start blogging! I really am going to try adding this into my routine. I got out of school early because the snow was really coming down in Villa Rica! All my kiddos made it home safe and so did I, so I am going to consider it a success! I was going to use this time wisely and do homework or conference forms, but I snuggled on the couch and watched Law and Order SVU instead.

I have to share this picture Chris took of sweet Winston. He is getting so big! We weighed him last night, and he is up to 33 pounds now. We have really loved having him and he is a great addition to our family.
Needless to say, Chris is the better photographer. I can't ever get him to look at me when I try to take his picture. I have convinced myself that I am just going for the "photojournalistic look"...

No comments: