November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I guess it's time for an update, huh? It has been a busy few weeks, but I like it that way. This last trimester is FLYING by!! I cannot believe that we only have 7 weeks left. I am getting so excited to meet her and see her sweet face. We went back for take two of the 3D ultrasound and Emily was even more stubborn than the first time. She rolled over so we could only see the back of her head and wouldn't move. Oh well, it was still fun to watch her breathe and see her little heart beating. I went to the doctor today and she said everything was looking great. Emily was head down (which explains the sore ribs from her little kicks).

I had my first shower at Katie's last weekend. It was so nice to see everyone and get some goodies for Emily. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!



 For Halloween, my team and I dressed up as the characters from There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat. Guess who the lady was? I didn't go overboard though because we had Fall Festival that night also. Highlight of the day... one of my students was dressed up as a doctor. He walked in first thing in the morning and asked, "Mrs White, you ready to have that baby yet because I can help deliver her." HAHAHAHA... I love my job!

No comments: